2 + 1 Half
Wonderful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home located in the heart of Windsor and Sonoma County Wine Country. Built in 2001, this home features a welcoming front porch, large living room, formal dining and great country kitchen. Inviting indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces with large patio and gathering areas. Lots of parking, with ample room for RV and boat parking. Just a few blocks from downtown Windsor where you will find shops, dining, local events and wine tasting.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Closet,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Tile
- Formal Area
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Closet,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Gas Starter,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Boat Storage,Interior Access,RV Access,RV Possible,RV Storage,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance. Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Christen Hamilton, Compass
Agent License: 01437477
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.